Saturday, April 18, 2009

Twitter.com/dgbainsky

I am just in the process of trying to figure out how to 'twitter'...For anyone who would like to engage me in this way -- for example, to ask questions and/or give me feedback about Hegel's Hotel: DGB Philosophy -- you can reach me at twitter.com/dgbainsky. You might have to enter twitter.com first before you can access my dgbainsky twitter site. As I say, I am just starting to learn how this process works.

My wish here is to create more 'dialectic-democratic' engagement between my readers and me. Perhaps there are equally good ways of doing this on blogger.com that I haven't figured out yet. Perhaps I should take some ideas from some other blogger sites in this regard that are probably doing this feedback process better than I am.

We will work both avenues. But for now, I will see if this twitter site can come alive or not...

-- dgb, April 18th, 2009.