Friday, December 11, 2009

Hegel's Hotel Is In Slow Construction Mode Heading into Christmas....

Sorry, my dedicated and prospective readers....Hegel's Hotel is in slow construction mode heading into Christmas...Time, money, energy are all being seriously challenged...like with many of you out there I would imagine...My multi-bi-polar energy -- that which is still available when I am not trying to keep economically afloat -- is focused mainly on Psychoanalysis, or rather, on re-creating and re-constructing Psychoanalysis.

I have an essay in my head now called: Case Analysis of a Seduction-Abandonment Transference Complex/Neurosis....


My project revolving around an accumulation of inter-connected small essays on: 'Central Ego Functioning: Language, Epistemology, Narcissism, Ethics and Action' continues to lie in the shadows, in need of an 'energy-and-time-booster'....to get it rocking and rolling...

It is 630am on a very cold December morning -- and I am off to work. 

-- dgb, Dec. 11th, 2009.

-- David Gordon Bain