Sunday, December 14, 2008

On The Name: 'DGB' Philosophy vs. 'DGBN' Philosophy

From now on, I will be using the two names -- 'DGB' and 'DGBN' -- more or less interchangeably, although probably 'DGBN' more often.

'DGB' Philosophy is obviously easier to read, write, and say - a more 'reader-and-talker-friendly acronym'.

However, I have been experiencing some 'identification' problems with other 'DGBs' out there in the world of the internet. Thus, 'DGBN' Philosophy will be used for purposes of clearer identification but not when it is deemed overly awkward in its repetitive usage.

Also, I enjoy seeing my essays show up on other blogsites in different countries around the internet. I simply ask that those who use my essays make sure that they properly identify me -- David Gordon Bain -- as the writer of the essay(s) they use, and show the proper linkage back to the blogsite it/they came from. I view this as an act of proper courtesy and respect, and will do the same for any essay I take off the internet in similar fashion.

Thank you,

-- David Gordon Bain (dgb), Dec. 14th, 2008, updated Dec. 27th, 2008.