Friday, March 5, 2010

From Chaos to Order...in Hegel's Hotel...

One of the many dialectics in human thinking is the dialectic from chaos to order...

The higher and higher I build Hegel's Hotel,

The harder it is to turn around, look down,

And try to organize better,

That which I have already written...

It's kind of like Satchel Paige's famous saying,

'Don't look back, somebody may be gaining on you.'


Not to mention that I usually have great trouble, 


Re-writing that which I have already written, 


Unless I have a new spin to put on that, 


Which I have already written...


I cannot or will not do what Freud did, 


Re-writing old works with a hundred footnotes...


And/or what James and Alix Strachey did, 


Translating and editing Freud's 24 volumes of work from German to English, 


Writers are meant to be writers, 


And editors are meant to be editors, 


And some writers were just not meant to be editors, 


I write fast, 


Or not at all...


Writing slowly for me, inevitable means, 


Getting stuck in the mud...


And the work dies in the mud...


Anyways, 


Without attempting to pretend that my other blogsites, 


Are anywhere close to being fully organized yet, 


Or even that my Table of Contents, 


Is fully organized yet, 


Here is a quick way of navigating your way, 


Through Hegel's Hotel...


Table of Contents....see next essay above,


As I bring back the last one, 


From the archives...


Part 1


Introductory Essays.....http://hegelshotel-dgbn-topdog.blogspot.com/


Part 2


More on The Dialectic Perspective....http://hegelshotel-dgbn-introductions.blogspot.com/


Part 3....On The Dialectic History, Evolution, and Integration of Philosophy...and Man...http://hegelshotel-dgbn-meetthephilosophers.blogspot.com/


Part 4...On The Dialectic History, Evolution, and Integration of Psychoanalysis, Post-Psychoanalysis, and Anti-Psychoanalysis...


To be continued...